Get Free Shots from Snap.com

why not footprints ?

>> Monday, June 8, 2009


All my friends who know about my blog have asked me why I have chose pawprints and not footprints. I have a few reasons....I love dogs, 4 is better than 2 and it's my tribute to man's best friend !

In life, we create impressions; some lasting and some not. They mould us to become what and who we are. Likewise the prints that others make. As we move along in life, we meet all sorts of people; people whom we admire and aspire to become, people we despise and people we love. It is the same with situations and incidents in our lives. Some are sad and others joyful. We learn from all these experiences; people and things that happen to us.

My life has not been a bed or roses but I am proud of what I am and who I have become. It was not college that taught me the most but the things that I lacked in life. This was my driving force along with my wonderful grandparents, my mum and my maternal family who have been supportive in every possible way. I have made my fair share of mistakes and some of them were reckless enough but I AM WHO I AM.

My wise grandfather once said, "Be nice to people on your way up because these will be the same people you will meet on your way down".

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP