Get Free Shots from Snap.com

breakfast anyone ?

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

I tell you...this morning I had nasi lemak and sotong for breakfast at 7.30am. Nasi lemak is rice cooked in coconut milk and screwpine leaves. It is served with peanuts, fried anchovies, hard boiled or fried egg, cucumber and sambal (chili paste cooked with shrimp paste, onions and tamarind paste). Malaysians love this for breakfast even though many would try to convince us that it's unhealthy ! Only live once right so might as well enjoy ! To accompany the main nasi lemak dish, there will usually be an assortment of curries and other dishes; to name a few... chicken curry, squid sambal, fried tumeric chicken, chicken & beef rendang, prawn sambal, sardin sambal. My stomach today is like a bottomless pit ! Not more than 2 hours later, I started craving for something sweet so my colleague and I went downstairs and I got myself a tray of cream puffs !!! Soon I needn't bother about using the lift. I could just as easily roll 8 floors down ! I hope I remember that I wanted to share some really nice recipes I've been trying over the past 2 weeks. Some are original while others are tested from other blogs and website. Problem is I'm not into photography and will always forget to take photos before I start to indulge. By the time I remember ALAMAK too late...everthing's a holy mess !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP