Get Free Shots from Snap.com

I am thankful

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

I am thankful ...

  • For the wife who says its hot dogs tonight because she is home with me and not out with someone else.

  • For the husband who is on the sofa being a coucg potato and is home with me and not out at the bar.

  • For the teenager who is complaining about doing the dishes because it means that she's home and not on the streets.

  • For the taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.

  • For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I am surrounded by friends.

  • For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means that I have enough to eat.

  • For my shadow that watches me work because it means that I'm out in the sunshine.

  • For the lawn that needs mowinf, the windows that need cleaning and the gutters that need fixing because it means that I have a home.

  • For all the complaining that I hear about the government because it means that we have freedom of speech.

  • For the parking spot that I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means that I am capable of walking and I have a car.

  • For my huge electricity bill because it means I can afford air-conditioning.

  • For the noise my neighbours make because it means that I can hear.

  • For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means that I have clothes to wear.

  • For the weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means that I am capable of working hard.

  • For too many emails because I have friends who are thinking of me.

  • For the alarm that goes off early each morning because it means that I'm alive.


How many of us actually take the time to think of how much we have rather than how little we have ?

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP