Get Free Shots from Snap.com

value of life

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here's a lovely and perfectly executed advertorial by our Yasmin Ahmad.

Click here to watch.

When I saw the advert, I was just so touched. It's so natural and how many would actually want our snoring and farting habits replicated at our memorial. But it's true. When I first moved to my new home, I stopped counting the nights when I laid awake, tossing and turning in bed. I missed the sound of traffic (which I used to hate) and the sound of the LRT train braking (I hated this even more). We seldom appreciate what we have and only do when we no longer have them. Aren't we all human !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP