Get Free Shots from Snap.com

MedKlinn water

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

MedKlinn Water
MedKlinn Mobile

MedKlinn Haven


How many of you have tried MedKlinn products. So far, I have 3 units of Haven and 1 mobile unit for the car. At first I was as skeptical as anybody else. Who wouldn't be when there are so many similar products available in the market and what more when I had to pay RM499 each 3 years back ! Just moments ago, I received this email. The subject was quite confusing. It would seem that MedKlinn has launched a new product and I AM EXCITED ! I am very much a faithful and diehard MedKlinn user and will vouch for this product any time. I was one of the very first to purchase the MedKlinn room unit in Malaysia. At that time, it wasn't even called MedKlinn. It was simply known as MedKlinn. This is my testimony that it works. Where I live, clothes are stolen all the time so it's my habit to dry my clothes indoors. Sometimes, harder to dry prices such as jeans dry with a musty smell and it's back to the washing machine for me ! With my first MedKlinn, I placed it closeby where I dried my clothes and even if the weather is gloomy, my hard to dry pieces no longer smell musty ! I must admit...I have a nasty habit of smoking indoors. My MedKlinn also got rid of any smell of stale smoke. My mum loved it ! I invested in a 2nd and 3rd unit and later the mobile unit. Yeah..I smoke in the car too and the mobile unit has worked wonders for me and my passengers. Honestly, I'd recommend MedKlinn anytime. They've improved the units from the original MedKlinn. When they had a trade-in promotion last year, I did exactly that. I got all new Havens by paying RM199 for each unit that I traded-in. I can't say much about dust control because I clean often and will never allow dust accumulation. That I will leave for someone else to try. Now MedKlinn Water ? I hope to get one soon and I am hopeful that it'll work as well as the other MedKlinns that I have. In case you are wondering, this is not a paid blog. I'm just an excited blogger !!!

If you want to learn more about MedKlinn click here.

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP