Get Free Shots from Snap.com

a troubled relationship

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Last weekend I was very surprised to receive a call from an ex-colleague whom I haven't met for at least 15 years ! We were living quite close to each other and agreed to meet up later that evening to "catch up". I was shocked when I met A. She is much younger than I am, a single mother but looked as old as if she was in her mid 50's. I later learnt not long after I left the company, she met a man though work and everything was fine until about 11 months down the road. She found out that when she returned to her hometown of Penang to visit her sun during the weekends, this man was actually canvassing town and painting it red with other women. He even brought his lady friends back to the little place that he shared with A. Luck ran out when A's aunt saw him at a night market with another woman and when A's aunt tried to confront him, he ran like his butt was set on fire ! Later, the aunt mentioned the incident to A and what was more shocking was the calmness that she exuded. She broke down only when she confronted that bastard and this is what he said to her, "There are so many pretty women out there and I am a handsome man, so what do you expect from me ?" What a jerk ! That very same night, A left and drove all the way back to Penang to be with her family. She just left everything behind except for her clothes and the little money she had. She said it was "contaminated with scum" and I agreed with her.This is what I have to say...... I applaud A fro her bravery and for accepting the facts of life. It was better that she found out about that bastard sooner than later. Believe it or not, they were even planning to marry in a few months ! A has no doubt aged a lot but she accepts that about her life. She's happy that her son is doing well and has grown up to be a loving son with whom she shares a very close relationship. According to her, he is very responsible and always takes careof his grandparents. A is also doing well at work now, remains single and dedicates her free time to family. You're one gutsy woman A !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP