Get Free Shots from Snap.com

..what a bugger - malaysian income tax submission

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

30th April was the day all Malaysians were required to submit their taxes and many did this online. Many who submitted at the last hours experienced a website "time out" and became frustrated. It's not that we wanted to do it at the last minute but our wonderful government gtanted is tax exemptions that many of us could claim but (as expected), most of us were clueless. There were hardly any specifications or proper guidelines and many of us were running around looking for answers. Could we, could we not, how, how much, what if.......and the list went on and on. Even the professional tax agents such as Ernst & Young were at a lost. There were just too many grey areas that left taxpayers feeling insecure. Having no more time to spare, I submitted mine to the best of my understanding. Honestly, I hardly knew what I was doing and took the statements issued on the tax exemptions per say. Many of us were logging in and out of the website as if there was no tomorrow. Some unlucky taxpayers were on the verge of tears and insanity. This is something that our government needs to look into - preparing the agencies for public enquiries. Me ? I sent them an email and even called since their reply only led me back to what I did not understand. It was a "copy-paste" job that any fool could undertake. It's not uncommon nor was their reply unexpected. I can only hope that this act of foolishness, unpreparedness and ignorance will never be repeated. At least not at the taxpayers cost !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP