Get Free Shots from Snap.com

to live and die for a reason

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The developer of the condo where I live is increasing the probability that I may die without a reason ! Not too many days ago, the fire alarm at my block's main lobby was triggered but I never heard a sound. A neighbour whom I know living on the 1st floor called the fire department as soon as he heard the alarm. Had it been a real fire, I would have died without a prayer ! I have one of those "BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" thingy BUT it has NO glass. What it is, is a casing with a block of wood inside. So what am I supposed to do in case there's a fire ? Touch wood, say a prayer and hope for a painless death ? That's assuming that I know that there's a fire ! Since I've asked the developer too many times and they have not bothered, I have now decided to write directly to the Fire & Rescue Department (BOMBA). I live for a reason and will die for a reason ! I am nobody's fool !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP