Get Free Shots from Snap.com

making sense...

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

  1. When I was born, I was given a choice - a big dick or a good memory... I don't remember what I chose !
  2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
  3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
  4. Impotence : Nature's way of saying, "No hard feelings !"
  5. There are only two 4-letter words that are offensive to men - "don't" and "stop" unless they are used together.
  6. There are 3 stages of sex in a man's life - Tri-weekly, Try weekly & Try weakly !
  7. Virginity is not dignity, it is lack of opportunity.
  8. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
  9. Despite the old saying, "don't take your troubles to bed", men still sleep with their wives.

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP