Get Free Shots from Snap.com

a prayer for the work place

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Lord is my real boss, and I shall not want
He gives me peace when chaos is all around me
He gently reminds me to pray and do all the things without murmuring complaining
He reminds me that He is my source and not my job
He restores my sanity everyday and guides my decisions that I might honor Him in all that I do
Even though I face absurd amounts of emails, system crashes, unrealistic deadlines, budget cutbacks, gosipping co-workers, discriminating supervisors and an ageing body that doesn't cooperate every morning
I still will not stop for He is with me
His presence, His peace and His power will see me through
His retirement plan beats any 401k there is
When it's all said and done, I'll be working for him a whole lot longer and for that
I BLESS HIS NAME !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP