Get Free Shots from Snap.com

the passing of a colleague

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saturday morning was a sad day. A fatherly and kind man with whom I've known for the past 13 years and worked with for the past 5 years passed away peacefully in his sleep. My bosses, colleagues and I were shocked. On Friday, he was his usual self and we were still joking about happenings during the day. The last time I saw him was at our office lift lobby and I bade him a pleasant weekend before he left. He was 62 years old at the time of his death and wall well-known and respected by those who were fortunate to know him. I dedicate this post to Sharma, for the kind, helpful and loving colleague, friend and father that he was to all. We miss him terribly. May his soul rest in eternal peace. I thank you Sharma for all that you've shared with me. I am indeed fortunate to have known you as colleague and friend.

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP