Get Free Shots from Snap.com

*THOUGHTS*

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

  1. A leader is not a person who can perform better than his men but the peson who inspires them to perform better than he can.
  2. "I am thankful to all those who said NO...It's because of them, I did it myself" (Einstein)
  3. Whenever there is a hard job to be done, I assign it to a lazy man. He is sure to find an easy way of doing it. (Bill Gates)
  4. Prefer being a loser in the company of winners rather than being a winner in the company of losers.
  5. Never say you know everything. Never say everything you know.
  6. Whatever we do we must remember our aim at every moment. If you wish to fly with eagles, don't waste time swimming with fishes.
  7. Success is when your signature becomes an autograph.

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP