Get Free Shots from Snap.com

my smart fortwo

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When I first saw this car around Damansara Heights, it was driven by a kwai lou (foreign man) with a kwai poh (foreign woman) passenger. I was with my colleague and I was driving (still am) a Proton Waja. We were really mean and were passing all sorts of nasty remarks about the car being driven by an "elephant". As a birthday treat to myself in 2006, I decided to rent one of these for slightly less than RM500 for the weekend and together with a friend, we drove to Fraser's Hill, Genting Highlands and Cameron Highlands. We clocked about 1,200 kilometers that weekend. It is a wonderful car. Fuel consumption, handling and stability is amazing. You can drive the car either using automatic transmission of manual transmission. The manula transmission uses an electronic clutch system so you only need to shift the gears up or down. No clutch pedals to worry about ! One thing though...there is a significant difference when you're in the car as a driver or a passenger. It is a pleasure to drive but torture to be driven. It's bouncy and pretty uncomfortable. This is a car that grown on you and once it does, you'll love it to death. I do !!!

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP