Get Free Shots from Snap.com

insomnia

>> Monday, July 6, 2009


And yet I do not feel tired ! I have tried everything from herbal remedies to sleeping medication. Lavander smells great but does nothing for me. I wake up at least 4-6 times a night, look at the clock and toss and turn until I finally fall back to sleep. When the alarm finally goes off, I feel as though I've just gone to sleep. My eyes feel like they're on fire, my body stiff. After a while, the aches and pains disappear and I'm back to my usual self. Insomnia is defined here. When friends complain about a bad night, I always wonder what they mean. What they call a bad night is a usual night for me. Too many have offered me advise - stop drinking coffee, don't watch TV immediately before sleep, read a book - I'VE TRIED IT ALL ! I've just got a brain that won't stop working. Shall I keep trying or shall I just leave it up to nature ?

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP