Get Free Shots from Snap.com

woof woof

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

I did it again in mid 2002. I walked into a friend's pet shop and saw this adorable boy. The called him Coconut and ask me as many times as you must but I really don't know lah. I can tell you that he looked nothing like a coconut ! It was just fated (yeah when I want something I'll manage the required excuses thank you !). I brought Bubbles home when he was about 6 months old and he has been family for the past 7 wonderful years. OK OK so it hasn't always been wonderful. There were times when all I wanted to do was pack him into a box and hide him under my bed. Thank goodness Rocky was an accommodating and generous old chap and never fought back when his toys were stolen or taken away from him. That made it a lot easier to handle but it was heartwrenching to see our dear old faithful being robbed of all the toys he so loved and enjoyed. I kept replacing the "stolen" toys but what went on just continued and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Rocky just kept giving in to his "little brother" while our hearts kept crying for him. When Bubbles was still a pup, there were mornings when we noticed that Bubbles had blood spots on himself but we never ever heard a single growl during the night. We knew who the culprit was but Bubbles was never caught in the act. We know you did it Bubbles....but that was a long long time ago. More to come......

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP