Get Free Shots from Snap.com

>> Friday, August 14, 2009

What is wrong with me ? I think of food all the time. It's like a disease. I had my breakfast at 8.30 this morning and I should be stuffed but I'm not ! I AM HUNGRY !!! I have been thinking about what to have for lunch an hour ago and now....my mind has fast forward to dinner while still thinking about lunch. At the rate I am racing to feed myself, I'll be rolling everywhere in no time. Either that or I'll be a.k.a. "Michelin Woman". I DON'T WANT ! This is what I want....
* Flabby tummy begone !
* Flabby arms begone !
* Flabby thighs begone !
* To wear clothes I stored away 6 months back !
Yes, there is still hope. I never gave away my clothes. I just stored them away. Aiyo...Hari Raya is just around the corner and there's muruku, pineapple jam tarts, rendang, nasi himpit.....Geez

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP