Get Free Shots from Snap.com

the story of gravel stone, gravestone and river stone

>> Friday, August 14, 2009

This is what I have

This is what I wanted to ask for

And this is what SpellCheck gave me

I experienced a most embarrassing moment this morning as I was preparing to forward an email to a colleague. As I scrolled down I cam across this "ROADSIDE GRAVE VS. RIVER STONE". I was speechless ! I meant to tell my developer that they should have given us nice river stones instead of the present ugly looking gravel. Somehow SpellCheck gave me a substitute without me ever realizing it. My recipients must think I'm MAD to ask for a grave ! I meant gravel !!!! I don't want a roadside GRAVE ! Am very sure there must be a number of people with bellyache from too much laughing !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP