Get Free Shots from Snap.com

to do or not to do

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

More often than not, what we want to do to our new home is restricted because we may not have the cash. Who doesn't want a catalogue looking home, right ? When I got the keys to my present home, I was in that same situation. It never crossed my mind how little money can buy. Finally, I "sold" myself to banks and took loans to finance the renovation. I thought to myself, "it's either do it easy now of die doing it later !". Early this week, I took time off from work so that I could let my contractor's in for touch-up work and fine tuning. The amount of cleaning up after they left was horrendous ! There was TOO much of dust and no amount of sweeping, vacuuming and mopping could make these small menacing particles disappear. My head hurt, my feet and back hurt. I was practically with the mop from morning till night for 3 darn days. At the end of this ordeal, I tell myself that I'd rather die than have to go through another renovation ordeal. And that's a fact !

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP