Get Free Shots from Snap.com

happy birthday grandpa

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

This is my Pa Pa; my maternal grandfather. He passed away from lung cancer on 28 June, 1985. He was only 63 years old when he died and I still miss him every single day. It's been 25 years and it only shows how time flies. I went to the cemetery last weekend to place some flowers and light candles for Pa Pa. When I was at his grave, I remembered many things about him; many good but some bad. He always remembered me during his travels and always bought me lovely gifts and sent me postcards to tell me that me missed me. When I was a little girl, he traveled to Manila for work and came back with 2 lovely suites complete with little handbags. One was yellow and white, and the other beige. Both had lovely embroidery on them. These were not the only gifts he gave me. He thought me independence, confidence and self-worth. These alone we more important that anything else he'd ever given me. These moulded me to be the very person I am today. Rest in peace Pa Pa, Happy Birthday...I miss you everyday. Love you.

0 comments:

beeMP3

Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ads by Nuffnang

Blog & Earn

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Blogger.my

Blogged.my

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP